Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mullings

I'm not actually certain that mullings is a word. The verb mull means "to go over extensively in the mind, ponder, to ruminate." An alternative definition of ruminate is "to chew over and over." So, I guess that is what this blog is going to be about. I'm going to blog about things that I read or hear or wonder about; things that I am pondering and chewing over in my mind. Many of these posts may not make a great amount of sense, but it helps me to internalize and understand a concept if I write about it.

I doubt that this blog will be very entertaining for anyone else, it might actually be pretty boring, but it will entertain me and I will probably find it fascinating. I mean, what is more fun than listening to yourself talk?

So, if anyone out there actually reads this, enjoy! (or not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment